Saturday, 2024-05-18, 9:05 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Lod almighty? - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » General » Lod almighty?
Lod almighty?
DJJDDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 11:16 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
After God Almighty, it seems it is now time for LOD ALMIGHTY? Sarco kicking me for one hour just to push him coming out of the spawn, no idea whether he is human or bot, was in my way, when I realised it was sarco, i said V54 (sorry), still he kicks me.
A few minutes before, Beep mutes me, just for teasing him a few times with "beep cries like a baby".
Both times no warning, no message, no nothing.
LOD ALMIGHTY!!!!
I bow before thy almighty powers...

BeepBeepDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 0:02 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: LODmembers
yes dj you write to me pm, you making a little mistake, shadowwolf write to you. when you thinking i can not figthing like a man, this is only your problem not my.
and now, i am a lod i have the level, and when is not a lod here what has a higher lvl like me, i am the lod was must see all is ok in the lod-server. you can be happy i only mute you thx lod#Beep

shadowwolfkingDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 0:05 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
yes your spaming with cry ore wurst is nerving me when i say no spam pls you make it now you must be mutet for a littel time

play faire and have fun . have a nice day and good luck for a very long killing spree

DJJDDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 0:41 AM | Message # 4
Private
Hmmm.... no sense of humour, business as usual then.

shadowwolfkingDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 0:54 AM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Humour lol i have this but you perm spaming was nerfing now is say adios this is my end messega for you i dont will begive me on this nevoe you must learn how many when we say not spaming pls you spam you must live with the konsequenz and end now

play faire and have fun . have a nice day and good luck for a very long killing spree

DJJDDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 1:31 AM | Message # 6
Private
What is this? Am I banned or what over this stupid issue? Could anyone answer in plain English, oder auf Deutsch vielleicht, je mag het ook in het Nederlands zeggen, si vous voulez en français, o en castellano para que me entere de una puñetera vez.

MolotovDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 3:01 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Hey DJ,

I was not involved directly in the ban, but i have an idea what the problem is.

Although we have had our issues in the past and sorted them out by speaking on PM, i have to say that you do not come across very well to some of the other members.

Although you feel that you did not do enough tonight to get kicked or get a ban, you have been rude and disrespectful nearly everytime you come on and LOD have had enough.

You come onto LOD server and you do not have any respect for others or LOD. When in someone elses backyard you do not have a shit smile

You are a good player. if you just played and left the attitude behind then there would be no issues.

We have a very good server and it is all thanks to S@rco. He is LOD god almighty. Without S@rco there is no server and no LOD. If you came on this forum and was a little bit humble then you may not have been banned, but you insulted LOD and the one person who IS LOD and that is just asking for trouble.

You have been muted and kicked several times and this should have been a warning to you to change how you act on our server, but you have not.

Like i said before, we had our differences and we spoke on PM and i saw a nicer side to you and i got to understand you a little. It is a shame you were not like that all the time on LOD to all the players.

I hope this has been a good enough explanation for you. LOD does not ban people without reason, we are a friendly clan and ask others to be the same when they play with us. This is a simple rule.

Happy Fragging!

johnDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 6:24 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
mm OK,
djjd
was just a little kick to say hey be careful don't push me again. i dislike that. that's all
i can understand that you are not agree with your kick but this is not a good reason for disrespect here on forum.
a little kick cant kill you (mm i hope) then when you want you can come back on server, i think you are not banned from lod server. (mm i am not sure)
you have often violated the rules and disrespected the lod members, now you can understand that there is no mistake that you will be forgiven .
hehe you make people nervous here and when you push the boss hehe a little kick.
why you makes people nervous? mm i cant answer, sometimes you makes me nervous also. tongue
see u in game djjd (omg did i say that?) biggrin

BeepBeepDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 2:09 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
goood post john and molo

DJJDDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 3:58 PM | Message # 10
Private
Seems I got carried away yesterday. Carried away= overexcited, overreacting, look it up (lol).
Apologies to all, one bottle of Rioja did not help, on the contrary, my sincerest and humblest apologies. I do NOT want to insult anyone, that is not in my nature, and I try to respect the rules (if I know them... lol), but a kick for a push seemed a bit severe, also the spamming was only when the map was finished or during warmup.
Also apologies to S@rco as he is running a great server, and the rules and regulations should be accepted, annoying other players is not a good thing to do.
Will not happen again!
(Can't happen again as I am banned anyways... LOL).
Cu all around (I hope).

Forum » Public » General » Lod almighty?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024