Main | A beep in the beep - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » General » A beep in the beep
A beep in the beep
DJJDDate: Sunday, 2011-04-03, 3:24 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Mr. Beep, why were you screwing up the game on saturday night? Changing my name so many times I got kicked by PunkBuster for changing the name too often. And always pushing me in order to prevent me playing decently. If you are bored, go piss off some other Berliners but leave the ET-players alone. I was not amused. And splatting in the middle of the game is admin abuse in my dictionary. Und für euch die Deutsch redet: ebenfalls!

BeepBeepDate: Sunday, 2011-04-03, 11:18 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: LODmembers
hey mr.Dj !!!!!! with the namechange hmm .. thats not me.
and push and splat you yeeees thats meee. and why ???
for first: you Dj push john and me in the spawnpoint. you reborn, and push me and john agin and agin. for this, i splat you. you push agin, i splat you, you push agin, and i say to mee, ok dj will push ??? i will push him. and i push you agin and agin
and dj not funny for you ???? when Dj push all, thats fun - and nobody push Dj --- no no Dj --- not with me pls and not with a lod member or friend from beep.
push yourself Dj, thats maybe really fun sooon beeeeeep

p.s. push agin m8 lod#s@rco ...............

DJJDDate: Monday, 2011-04-04, 0:44 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Hmm, typical highschool stuff: he started it, no, he did, etc. etc.

The_WandererDate: Monday, 2011-04-04, 5:24 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant

BeepBeepDate: Monday, 2011-04-04, 8:33 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
loooooooooooooooool cool

deadmarchDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-05, 4:04 AM | Message # 6
General
Group: Administrators
can you be friend guys and restart at new :P

take a look to the sky just before you die its the last time you will

johnDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-05, 4:11 PM | Message # 7
Colonel
yes kids listen!!!!! dont or I put you on the corner and I give you a punishment: deal
write 100 times :I must be kind to my friends Games! wacko

BeepBeepDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-05, 7:55 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
yes i can biggrin
I must be kind to my friends Games!I must be kind to my friends Games!I must be kind to my friends Games!I must be kind to my friends Games!I must be kind to my friends Games!
I must be kind to my friends Games!I must be kind to my friends Games!I must be kind to my friends Games!I must be kind to my friends Games!I must be kind to my friends Games!

Message edited by BeepBeep - Tuesday, 2011-04-05, 7:57 PM

johnDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-05, 11:01 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
good boy!!! crazy

MolotovDate: Saturday, 2011-04-09, 1:09 AM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
All this crap is the exact reason i left LOD.

MolotovDate: Saturday, 2011-04-09, 2:30 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
Of course you can laugh John, but I don't see beep and dj laughing at the beginning of the thread. This is my point. And the post from Lucifer on the leaving lod thread. What was a good happy clan with laughs has turned into one where there is only in fighting. Bah! I dont know why I am bothering to write. I am only Inviting another childish reply.

johnDate: Saturday, 2011-04-09, 3:31 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
No all this does not make me laugh! quite the contrary!
I understand your frustration and your anger molo, I felt that too. but I turned the page to not let anger interfere me.
you were entitled to receive answers, or simply to be heard. that no one took the time to do.
childish things and jokes! is all that remains when we really do not control a situation. it s called: play down.
you gotta let go, all this now. try to step back and keep only the best that you lived here with lod.
that's what we all try to do!

I love you very much molo, and yes i understand but sometimes we can not change things that can not change, then we move on, we let go, and we change all that remains in derision.
and we can finally laugh at everything. icecream

MolotovDate: Saturday, 2011-04-09, 4:34 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
It makes me angry when you are right all the time lol

johnDate: Sunday, 2011-04-10, 5:07 AM | Message # 14
Colonel
mm ok in fact you are angry all the time ahahaha it is no longer a feeling it's a way of being tongue kisssss

BeepBeepDate: Sunday, 2011-04-10, 8:28 PM | Message # 15
Colonel
I tickle you molo and you can lauthing hehe
bye - beep -

Forum » Public » General » A beep in the beep
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024